Saturday, September 27, 2014

Welcome

Hello and Welcome..

  I ,Ranjini Iyer invite you all to Relax,Rewind and Recharge yourself here with me.

Thoughts flit across my mind as I try to capture them in words and  pin it so we can share and care  insights that make life worth living.Each event is an experience ,each encounter is a learning process we can benefit from.Writing has always been a medium of expressing my feelings,kindly join me as I set out on my adventure.

"Every journey starts with a first step,I plan to enjoy the pathways,forests,valleys,rivers,mountains and hope you will spend some time helping me navigate my way through life here onward.

If we take the lifespan of mankind to be a hundred,my place is midway through so rest assured we have a lot to look forward to.This is a sweet spot I find myself in as I am changing my lifestyle altogether.With 33 years of work experience behind me,I have now decided to pause a while as I change direction.We will explore how to live life so we feel enriched,exuberant and ebullient each day.

Invite yourself so you too can relax and smell the roses along the way.

Thank you.
Ranjini 

1 comment:

Kindly post your views we can enjoy our journey together-thank you